SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

He's Tyrod Taylor at QB. You go 8-8 with him, thats what I mean. I mean at WR and TE being a QB doesn't really benefit him, I get the HB argument but at WR and TE it doesn't hold weight. 

Regardless,  Taysom is incredibly useful in his current role so I don't know why people care how good he'd be if he only stuck to one position.

Tyrod Taylor is an average QB? Again I don't really get what scale you're using. He's almost certainly a bad starting quarterback.

31 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Tyrod Taylor is an average QB? Again I don't really get what scale you're using. He's almost certainly a bad starting quarterback.

I mean what scale are you using? I'd call Tyrod Taylor average. Who is your baseline for average? Regardless this is an argument over semantics. Taysom is good at what he does, who cares how he'd be as a full time WR. Thats not his role.

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean what scale are you using? I'd call Tyrod Taylor average. Who is your baseline for average? Regardless this is an argument over semantics. Taysom is good at what he does, who cares how he'd be as a full time WR. Thats not his role.

I assumed you meant, among starting QBs in the league. Tyrod Taylor is absolutely NOT an average starting quarterback.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, indifference said:

Straight *** whippin. Bucs trying run deep pass plays knowing Cam Jordan and the DL dominates them every time they face is laughable. Payton is 6-1 against Arians now. Out coaching circles around him in every facet of the game

Yeah, everyone is talking about Brady but Payton and Allen ate Arians and bowels lunch 

As far as taysom hill is concerned. He's perfect for the role they have him in. He has a good deep arm and is obviously a powerful runner. So they run everyone deep which puts a ton of pressure on defenses. It's not a full-time offense but for the 30%+ they use him in that role it's highly effective. Helps that Brees lives in the middle part of the field and Kamara is Kamara 

Now with Michael Thomas back and the fact they are actually 4 deep at WR now. That offense is rolling 

Niners saints this weekend 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, everyone is talking about Brady but Payton and Allen ate Arians and bowels lunch 

As far as taysom hill is concerned. He's perfect for the role they have him in. He has a good deep arm and is obviously a powerful runner. So they run everyone deep which puts a ton of pressure on defenses. It's not a full-time offense but for the 30%+ they use him in that role it's highly effective. Helps that Brees lives in the middle part of the field and Kamara is Kamara 

Now with Michael Thomas back and the fact they are actually 4 deep at WR now. That offense is rolling 

Niners saints this weekend 

its a game within a game. Arians is now 0-4 since taking over and really only twice the games were close. Our best chance to beat them was week 1 with a healthy Vita Vea. My issue is that Saints dominated the trenches both sides damn near each time. We didnt adjust to that yet...hope we dont see them in the playoffs

20 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Bucs are a good team.  They had a bad night, that’s it really.  The Saints won’t play a complete game like this against that caliber of team probably ever.  That’s a rare performance by the Saints.

I still think you're a better team though. Play 10 times this season, and I bet Saints win 6 or 7. 

20 hours ago, Pugger said:

EVERY team has games like the Bucs did last night.  I wouldn't put much weight into this game unless they have repeat performances in the near future.

Yes, this is true. However, It's 3 of the last 4 games that have been unimpressive, right? Vs Chicago, Giants and now Saints. Unless Chicago was earlier and I'm misremembering. They've gotten overrated by the media, mostly. 

19 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The Ravens are good. Only losses are to the Steelers and Chiefs, and only against the Chiefs did they look outclassed. 

Yeah they are a good team for this season, but even they are clearly a step below what they were last year

(they're about to win by 30 against us though...)

15 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:
15 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol so people can’t be self-depricating?

Legit...It was clearly a knock on himself for the Eating a W thing he did when he was a Buc playing the Saints lol

Sure they can, and like Jameis look just as stupid as the first time doing it.