Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Lol not to turners side but lewis' guy made the tackle. Lolololololol wut.

I dont think Turner played great. I dont need you to coddle him. You asked why he wasn't removed from the field because "he was constantly being beat in every facet" to paraphrase.. I was calling out your overreaction to his mediocrity.

No I actually never asked why he wasn't removed the field. Literally never said anything even close to that. I said he's playing poorly and asked if he's really our best option. Again, read.

1 hour ago, rthom348 said:

Is Billy Turner really the best option we have? Dude is playing like absolute garbage. Like horrifically bad

Reads an awful lot like you think he should be removed from the field.

But really I dont give not a single **** about this anymore.

Edited by HighCalebR

This guy is playing poorly.

Is he our best option at RT?

Google translation: "Let's fire Billy Turner. He's the worst player of all time. Everyone behind him is a better option."

That's exactly what your stance is right now. You're putting words in my mouth in order to create your side of a debate. It's literally you. Not me

Just now, rthom348 said:

It's a valid question ask if he's our best option at RT especially since RT has been a revolving door this season.

I think he is.  Wagner hasn't been a world beater either.  And we could shuffle Jenkins over and play Runyan, but why try to fix what isn't broken? A lot of guys had a rough day at the office today.  Jacksonville came to play.

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

It's a valid question ask if he's our best option at RT especially since RT has been a revolving door this season.

.Why has it been a revolving door, though?!?... Certainly not because of poor play. The Packers had great production at RT going into this game.