Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

@rthom348

2 straight runs to his side on the put away drive. Seems like the staff feels fine about him.

Billy and Lewis had a poor double. Pretty telling the staff kept running behind his side tho.

What are you trying to say here? That even though Turner hasn't played well today, he's our best option to run behind TODAY because the coaching staff says so? How many people in this thread have complained about our gameplan? How many times have we complained about coaching decisions? 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I didn't say criticism wasn't warranted. Nowhere have I said it wasn't. I spend time on the forums because I love to discuss sports. Notice I also said I used to be "too invested?" Nowhere was it said that I wasn't invested at all. 

DQmeJPyHQkGm32ABsxvtyZMqfVzu8ajEQ1fXkSob

• Like 1

Just now, rthom348 said:

What are you trying to say here? That even though Turner hasn't played well today, he's our best option to run behind TODAY because the coaching staff says so? How many people in this thread have complained about our gameplan? How many times have we complained about coaching decisions? 

Also, you could've had a leg to stand on if we actually got a first down to put the game away by running the ball

...on 3rd and short

...Against a dreadful run defense

Like...what?

Just now, rthom348 said:

Lol. Have you not watched every week? Billy hasnt been terrible. Hes been fine. You could do quite a bit worse than what hes been.