Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's been remarkable this year tbh. Check his stats. He and Agholor need to be re-signed. 

I have him in a deep dynasty fantasy league, I'm aware....just trying to figure out when and how it happened lol. 

9 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

The bright side, they will get their LT of the future to go with their QB of the future (college team mates). 2021 is our year 🤔

I would love Penei Sewell, we could be in a position to get him. Herbert's ability to play regardless of his OL might make the FO think they can go in a different direction. I would be irate. 2021 could be our year, but that still depends, a lot on health. Something we really can't bet on.

But yes, at our current pace the objective should be to surround Herbert with a team he can count on. Something we never did with Rivers.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Mahomes has ungodly stats and only 1 loss.

He didn't say he should be MVP. But the fact that people have been talking Kyler effing Murray, Ryan freakin' Tannehill, and Josh Allen all season instead of Ben is ridiculous. Aside from the Titans game he's been pristine and even then two of the interceptions were inconsequential/fluke plays.