Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

My favourite game every week is the refs vs. the fact the Mahomes threw a pick. The refs typically seem to make magic happen and completely erase Mahomes picks off the board. 

When you're one of the league's golden boys, they make things happen for ya (see Rodgers, Brady, etc.). 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Who are you hoping to get as QB for next season?

I wanted to draft one if we had a shot to this year. After that, it's probably Jimmy and I'm okay with that. But if we were picking high enough, any of the top 4, I think you just shoot your shot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

mcvay with such a terrible sequence on the last rams possession.

When I fool myself into thinking the Rams are elite, I can always count on Goff's panic attacks under pressure and McVay's aging scheme to bring me back to reality.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

My favourite game every week is the refs vs. the fact the Mahomes threw a pick. The refs typically seem to make magic happen and completely erase Mahomes picks off the board. 

Yes, the refs jump offsides and hit the QB in the helmet. Totally the refs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

Mahomes gets bailed out more than any QB I've ever seen on plays that really should be INTs. And I'm not talking about free play offsides plays or anything like that.

This is going to be the stupid narrative I have to listen to for 10 years, isn't it?