2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I can see that happening. I believe they're on hand for Wilson's pro day right now. We are not, BTW. 

Field's pro day is next Tuesday, I wonder if we'll have some people on hand for that. 

Have we had any direct conversations with any QB's at their pro days? I don't recall any "show of force" for any pro day this year.

Lynch is there, just fyi. Don't think it means anything (Hell, given past precedent, likely means he's a lock not to the be the pick lol). 

We didn't go to Lance's and have never seen him live...if we drafted him without ever watching him throw live, i'd be shocked. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lynch is there, just fyi. Don't think it means anything (Hell, given past precedent, likely means he's a lock not to the be the pick lol). 

We didn't go to Lance's and have never seen him live...if we drafted him without ever watching him throw live, i'd be shocked. 

Yep, just saw that right after I posted this. 

Could just be a keeping up with appearances kind of thing. It seems highly unlikely that we will get him at this point.

Just now, Forge said:

Misdemeanor second degree assault...what could that even be? spitting on someone? 

Bosley says he, Givens’ girlfriend and another friend were grabbing an Uber/Lyft when they asked Givens if he was tagging along for the ride.

In the docs, Bosley says Givens got angry and told him to go away … so he left with the other two for a Sheraton Hotel in the area.

That’s when Bosley says Givens showed up a short time later, saw the three standing in a hotel hallway … and attacked.

Bosley claims Givens tackled him to the ground, dislocated his shoulder and continued to wrestle with him.

Bosley says he was able to escape and run away … but claims he ended up suffering a black eye, bruises, cuts and scrapes in addition to the shoulder injury in the altercation.

Bosley says he went to the emergency room, where he got treatment.

Not sure how one suffers a black eye when being tackled?

But either way, Givens isn't going to be in a big mess from this or anything. 

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not sure how one suffers a black eye when being tackled?

But either way, Givens isn't going to be in a big mess from this or anything. 

It was form tackling. At least he’s working in the off-season, wish it was on the practice field not in the public.