Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

46 minutes ago, lod01 said:

Can I get an update concerning this piece of **** you support?

In terms of the accusations made against Winston?

Let the legal process play out and take it from there. If he’s convicted of a crime, throw the book at him. 

4 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:
1 hour ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Winston is worse than Fitzpatrick. 

The offence we run is entirely different with Fitz in the game. Much more short throws and screens.

Winston would look much better in that version of the offence.

Winston confirmed guilty

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

The offence we run is entirely different with Fitz in the game. Much more short throws and screens.

Winston would look much better in that version of the offence.

This just bs. So you're telling me there's two completely different playbooks and schemes that the entire offense has to learn? OnE for winston and one for fitzmagic? 

Or is it just that fitzmagic does a better job executing it than winston did? 

While im not lauding fitzmagic as a quality starter or the future of this team, he takes what's given to him better than one read inaccurate and elongated winston. 

7 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

This just bs. So you're telling me there's two completely different playbooks and schemes that the entire offense has to learn? OnE for winston and one for fitzmagic? 

Or is it just that fitzmagic does a better job executing it than winston did? 

While im not lauding fitzmagic as a quality starter or the future of this team, he takes what's given to him better than one read inaccurate and elongated winston. 

Yes, I’m telling you there’s this thing called a “gameplan” which utilises different plays from the playbook. Evidently you don’t bother your backside watching the team you claim to “support” because the difference in play calling is and has been noticeable with Fitz in the game compared to Winston. Hence the weekly discussion on that point in the gameday thread.

The only time we’ve seen Winston in a consistently shorter passing attack this season was the Buffalo game which was easily his best game of the season. It also happened to be a game where it appeared Koetter really changed up the playcalling to good effect.

I know you’re determined to see Winston fail, just so you can tell everyone “I told you so”, but let’s argue facts rather than calling bs on something that is actually readily apparent.

4 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

Yes, I’m telling you there’s this thing called a “gameplan” which utilises different plays from the playbook. Evidently you don’t bother your backside watching the team you claim to “support” because the difference in play calling is and has been noticeable with Fitz in the game compared to Winston. Hence the weekly discussion on that point in the gameday thread.

The only time we’ve seen Winston in a consistently shorter passing attack this season was the Buffalo game which was easily his best game of the season. It also happened to be a game where it appeared Koetter really changed up the playcalling to good effect.

I know you’re determined to see Winston fail, just so you can tell everyone “I told you so”, but let’s argue facts rather than calling bs on something that is actually readily apparent.

In no way am I determined to see anyone fail. But there is too many excuses for the guy. Call it like I see it. He's struggled with accuracy and mechanics since Florida state and his decision making is poor consistently. He shows flashes here and there but he's no where near consistent and hasn't been. 

The shorter passing attack against Buffalo was him finally taking what was given to him. He still turned it over twice that day despite 380 yards. 

Hes jekly and Hyde at the qb position and maybe even off the field. You point to Buffalo but Romo on Thursday night was ripping him apart pointing out guys running open and winston just flat out not seeing them. That's huge. 

This debate is starting to trend away from Winston and Mariota by each week that passes. 

To be fair, I don't think Mariota is 100% this season.

I have no excuse for Winston, he looks to have regressed. And don't get me started with that odd "eat the W" pre-game speech. 

Goff needed a quality play caller and we see what's he truly capable of in year two.

Wentz is on pace for 40 TDs to just 8 INTs while leading a 9-1 team. Even his staunchest critics before this season have to admit they didn't expect such a meteoric rise.  

Archived