Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Niners will likely miss out on Lawrence/Wilson/Fields. Wouldn't mind trading for him as competition to Jimmy G, that or Lance/Trask in the draft

I like Kyle with any of the Top 4 QBs in this draft. I’m assuming Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields will be taken. Draft Lance and sit him two years. And either keep Jimmy or sign Mitch for a year or two (Darnold would require a trade, which is too many draft picks invested in the QB position). Would be interesting if Kyle could make Mitch into something. Probably not... but he’d be better than he was on Chicago at least. 

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Niners will likely miss out on Lawrence/Wilson/Fields. Wouldn't mind trading for him as competition to Jimmy G, that or Lance/Trask in the draft

I'm Like 89% that Jimmy g is just the starter next year with a rookie mid round pick and maybe rosen sticking around

Really hate the inconsistency in officiating big hits. The call in the Bears/Jags game was a flag thrown super late that was flagging the result, no the play. The ball carrier lowered his head lower than the defender, that should not be a foul on the defender.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The Dolphins didn't look great last night but two things here.

1. The first game between Buffalo and Miami were quite close.

2. You're basing this off how the Ravens look against an NFC East team?

That week 2 game doesn't really accurately depict what either team is right now though. 

Fitz was starting and absolutely dealing that day. The Bills didn't have their starting LB's or Zack Moss if memory serves. 

Both teams are much different now IMO.

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Are we sure Tua can beat the Bills backups (should the Bills be resting)

Browns can miss even without the Dolphins beating the Bills. Browns would have to beat Pittsburgh next week. Steelers losing four straight and then beating Cleveland seems like the troll job I’m expecting. 

2 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Really hate the inconsistency in officiating big hits. The call in the Bears/Jags game was a flag thrown super late that was flagging the result, no the play. The ball carrier lowered his head lower than the defender, that should not be a foul on the defender.

Refs are trash across the board.  Saw plenty of dumb stuff just todayon several games.  It makes NFL hardly watchable at times.  Sucks cause it ruins games.

Edited by Zalixar