Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Phillip Rivers: 5TD’s, 17INT’s, 5.9 Y/A, 57.1 passer rating when trailing by one TD with 3 mins or less in the 4th quarter 

Some people on this board trying to rank Rivers as a Top 12 QB. Dude is not even Top 15. His arm is toast these days and he can’t do anything cause of it when his team is trailing. 

I seriously had to laugh to myself seeing a few posters put Rivers in a Top 10 list in Top QBs. 

And this comes from someone who thinks Rivers is one of the most underrated players ever and should go into the HoF (like 4th ballot though). 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, Zalixar said:

Who wins the NFC East?

Is there a scenario all 4 are competing for crown next week (not counting a tie happening)?

Eagles/Cowboys is an elimination game.  If WFT loses then I think it comes down to WFT/Giants/whoever wins Cowboys/Eagles.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

My dad used to call Stafford Phillip Rivers Jr

Rivers will go into the HoF because the voters are stupid.

His stats mean nothing.

Dude has an 8 year hole in his career where he went 60-68 and only made the playoffs once,

• All those compiling stats led to nothing. 

He is an 84 rated playoff passer but its probably more like 65 when the game is on the line.

• Take a look at how many of his playoff TD passes are when his team is down 17+ late.
  • Billy Volek has as many Game Winning Drives in Rivers' playoff starts as Philip does.

2004 Draft Class

• Ben is a winner
  • Eli was a winner
  • Rivers is a loser

If the Panthers and Eagles win then the primetime decision is pretty easy with WAS/PHI being for the NFC East title, but if that doesn't happen I wonder what game gets FLEXED. Both Steelers/Browns and Bills/Dolphins would make sense but if you play one of those games before the other, then you might end up with at least one of the other teams having nothing to play for in the primetime game as a result.