BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@SirA1@Counselor @wwhickok @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Jlash @pheltzbahr @WFLukic @MD4L @rackcs @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @PR @EaglesPeteC @samsel23 @Blue @MWil23

I'd like to do something a little different this year before doing position rankings since we have 2 weeks before the Regular Season kicks off.

I'd like everyone to send me a PM talking about their team,, how they feel about it, where they HONESTLY think their position groups rank, strengths, weaknesses, how you'll overcome weaknesses, etc whatever you wanna say basically. This is going to be used as a basis for creating the rankings, I'll listen to what you all have to say and I may or may not agree with you. But it'll also give me a good idea of how the league views the talent in regards to ranking it.

Great idea, but as a heads up, I wont be doing this.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Great idea, but as a heads up, I wont be doing this.

Ok. Guess you know where your team will rank then.

I think that you think this is related to gathering information for game planning. Thing is, there is no set criteria on what you have to send me and I'm the only one that will see it. I'm simply looking for your opinion on your team.

I'm trying to do something fun. Tbh I won't rank teams that don't participate out of respect 

Edited by wwhickok

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ok. Guess you know where your team will rank then.

I think that you think this is related to gathering information for game planning. Thing is, there is no set criteria on what you have to send me and I'm the only one that will see it. I'm simply looking for your opinion on your team.

I'm trying to do something fun. Tbh I won't rank teams that don't participate out of respect 

Thats fine, I just dont have time and was letting you know out of position of respect not to expect it from me.

• Like 1