Week 17 GDT

candyman93

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hard pass. We got our guy for better or worse - time to build around Tua and see what the kid can do after a full offseason and not playing with PS level talent

I could be wrong, but I think he was talking about you guys trading back with some team that jumps ahead of the Falcons to take the local talent, Justin Fields.

Edited by diamondbull424

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Felt much more confident in us beating Baltimore last year than I am this year. Our defense is a complete and total train wreck. Vrabel should be absolutely ashamed of himself. 

if we had last year's defense i'd feel pretty good. this year.....lol. it's gonna be uuuuugly

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I could be wrong, but I think he was talking about you guys trading back with some team that jumps ahead of the Falcons to take the local talent, Justin Fields.

That's what I was proposing. He was saying we should just consider drafting Fields instead.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Why is everyone talking about this matchup with Baltimore like we haven't already beat them this season?

Our defense was just as awful back then lol

the ravens' offense was in a slump back then that they clearly no longer seem to be in lol

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Why is everyone talking about this matchup with Baltimore like we haven't already beat them this season?

Our defense was just as awful back then lol

Yep Titans got this in the bag. We can't stop them and they created the Blueprint to stopping Lamar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Yep Titans got this in the bag. We can't stop them and they created the Blueprint to stopping Lamar.

I wouldn't go that far, again, our defense is swiss cheese.

Just don't understand the defeatist attitude vs a team we've already beat this year. Both teams have a good chance of winning.