bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

Just now, Tk3 said:

The math agrees with me

if you go for it in that scenario, then there is 50% chance that you will be WINNING after another TD, 25% chance of being TIED, and only 25% chance of LOSING after a 2nd TD

There's minimal downside, and a TON to gain... PLUS you have the bonus on 1 yard instead of 2

I get the math. But as I said in another post, you can’t apply it as a blanket policy. Matchups and play calling matter. Indy has had zero success inside the 10. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

They go hand in hand. They haven’t had success inside the 10. If they had success previously it’s make more sense. 

You can’t just look at analytics and assume it’s a blanket policy. You still have to consider the variables. 

They can go hand in hand, they are still separate decisions. It's the right call to go for it there. It was possibly the wrong play call, though even that is unquestionably subjective

Just now, Chiefer said:

I’ve seen this same play call fail several times, the Buffalo defense is stopping them up front and getting into the backfield. 

I mean, they just had a drive where they ran the ball at will. They had 2 carries go for 59 yards to get into the red zone. I don't blame them trusting their OL to win there after they just did to get the TD.