Colts@Bills WC Weekend

bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Okay, he did NOT explain that very well.

I said the exact same thing!

50% chance of being up after 2 TDs, 25% of being tied, and 25% of losing

That is a better spread than 100% of being tied if you just kick it

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I mean, they just had a drive where they ran the ball at will. They had 2 carries go for 59 yards to get into the red zone. I don't blame them trusting their OL to win there after they just did to get the TD.

Good point I missed most of that drive. But yards in the red zone have been tough to get for most of the game. So it also doesn’t surprise me that it failed.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'm pretty gung-ho on kicking FGs. Unless you have a really bad one like Cody Parkey.  

Dan Bailey. Vikings kicker curse since Gary Anderson. Even Carlson is a Top 5 K now that he moved on from Minnesota. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I get the math. But as I said in another post, you can’t apply it as a blanket policy. Matchups and play calling matter. Indy has had zero success inside the 10. 

They also missed a chip shot FG, so should that make them scared of kicking the XP too?

Eventually, your guys are either going to outplay the other team or not. You have to at least give them the chance to do so.

2 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Odds are better of scoring 14/15 than 12 (1 successful vs 0 successful).  Getting it first time helps your odds of winning.  Getting it second is the same as 2 extra points.

Extra points aren't automatic anymore.

This is BS.

It changes when you are at the 1 due to penalty but again, the play call was crap.

There is no such thing as a crap play call on extra points.

A 2-point conversion is needing to score an extra TD on 1 play when it is hard in the NFL to score a TD on 4 plays at the goal line.

HUGE OVERLOOKED POINT (LOGIC FALLACY)

The odds of making a 2-point conversion after you failed to make one before is not 75%. It is still 50%.