Colts@Bills WC Weekend

bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You guys may disagree, but I love the aggressiveness by the Reich. He knows his offense isn’t quite the match for the Bills offense (likely lose in OT). Sometimes it doesn’t work out though, and it hasn’t worked out for him this game. No one can say Reich played to lose, that’s for damn sure. 

I am vocal in my agreement and will continue to try to promote the "go for it more often" culture in the internets of football

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Dumb logic. Then every poker player who plays the percentages would win every single time. Poker players still play the percentages and win often, that’s the point of percentages. It doesn’t always work out. 

His point remains though. Certain playcalls yield better percentages than others. Like you don't have a 50/50 shot for a 2pt conversion by just running ANY play, they're not all equal

Just now, Forge said:

The decision to go for it and the play call decision are two separate ones and should be treated as such

They go hand in hand. They haven’t had success inside the 10. If they had success previously it’s make more sense. 

You can’t just look at analytics and assume it’s a blanket policy. You still have to consider the variables. 

Just now, DannyB said:

I'm sorry....WHAT

Odds are better of scoring 14/15 than 12 (1 successful vs 0 successful).  Getting it first time helps your odds of winning.  Getting it second is the same as 2 extra points.

Extra points aren't automatic anymore.