Jump to content

2021 Offseason thread


Recommended Posts

The Phillies look like a 4th place team again, so now it's time to start following the Eagles offseason closely. At least there's some excitement there with a new regime, etc lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

The Phillies look like a 4th place team again, so now it's time to start following the Eagles offseason closely. At least there's some excitement there with a new regime, etc lol

Not a basketball fan?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea for real. Let’s go Breeze. 10, 9, 8, 76ers! 

Wizards getting smacked again tonight!! Tobias gonna work them again... 25+. Really hope Maxey gets a good amount of minutes. IDC if he's a rookie. He's of the few players we have that can really drive hard and his energy is out of this world for the teammates

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You think 6ers get past MIL or Brooklyn?
Spurs fan, so I don't really pay attention to Philly until the playoffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2021 at 7:39 PM, Jeezla said:

Not a basketball fan?

Casual, but you're right, I'll definitely check out the Sixers. Looks like they have a pretty straightforward path to the ECF

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Casual, but you're right, I'll definitely check out the Sixers. Looks like they have a pretty straightforward path to the ECF

Yup. That Nets vs Bucks semi-final should be fun, along with the winner vs Philly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

The last sentence in that tweet - not great.

HOWIE SZN back on the menu boys. 

Think I saw one quote say his mom told him 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jeezla said:

You think 6ers get past MIL or Brooklyn?
Spurs fan, so I don't really pay attention to Philly until the playoffs.

MIL definitely. Brooklyn probably not. Hoping they beat each other up before getting to us. 6ers should skate to the ECF. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...