Deshaun Watson requests trade

49ersfan

Oh lord, I hope like hell he doesn't end up in the AFCE. The Bills finally have the best QB in the division, and it doesn't look like anyone is going to be dethroning Allen any time soon (of course, stranger things have happened). If the 'Phins or Jets trade for Watson- that is no longer true. Though, I must say- Allen vs Watson would be an epic duel for the next 15 years. 

• Like 1

Even though I am a Texans fan, I feel the best NFL teams are the AFC/NFC North teams because north is well north and the NFL was born in those places so it makes them better, so I want to Watson to make one of those struggling teams into a powerhouse. 

Outside of Houston I feel really bad for fans of teams outside the AFC/NFC north since they don't really get to see what football truly is like. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

9 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Outside of Houston I feel really bad for fans of teams outside the AFC/NFC north since they don't really get to see what football truly is like. 

I'd argue the AFC/NFC West, NFC East and NFC South have a very compelling place in this discussion.

Specific to the AFCW - they're more or less the future of this sport.