2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

ive been posting here from various accounts since 2007.. i legit only come for the insider news.. for 14 years most of the time i just shake my head and log out... i dont understand how so many "fans" largely dont know crap about football or their team outside of over criticizing, under appreciating, and second guessing those who have forgotten more "ball" than most here will ever know. ... titan up tho right.. 

4 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

ive been posting here from various accounts since 2007.. i legit only come for the insider news.. for 14 years most of the time i just shake my head and log out... i dont understand how so many "fans" largely dont know crap about football or their team outside of over criticizing, under appreciating, and second guessing those who have forgotten more "ball" than most here will ever know. ... titan up tho right.. 

you seem really cool man

5 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

You’re clearly too smart to post here amongst us peasants. We clearly are not worthy of your football knowledge. Once again, no one is begging you to stay...

Edited by ttitansfan4life

@KingTitan

I didn’t want to write in “the guy” page to get people excited for not reason

I don’t like to ask you if you have any news because I know when you do, you tell us

the Julio Jones thing will heat up, especially with mini camps this week so you know Henry will be in Vrabel and JRobs ear about what was talked about with Julio Jones from the weekend 

All I want to know is will you be sending out a text to your guy about gauging the Titans interest in Julio?

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

@KingTitan

I didn’t want to write in “the guy” page to get people excited for not reason

I don’t like to ask you if you have any news because I know when you do, you tell us

the Julio Jones thing will heat up, especially with mini camps this week so you know Henry will be in Vrabel and JRobs ear about what was talked about with Julio Jones from the weekend 

All I want to know is will you be sending out a text to your guy about gauging the Titans interest in Julio?

Yeah I'm sure he'd let us know if he had something.

Guy has gone dark.

But this is me talking, I know we have interest, its just a matter of can we do it. Yeah we could restructure somethings and make it work this year. But next couple of years will be some decisions to be made about not only Julio if we get him, but Saffold, Jones, Jayon, AJ, Nate Davis and maybe Lewan. 

It's a lot to work out. 

I think those hurdles make it hard for us to get him and his injury history makes it where we wonder if he is worth it.

Taking his star power name out of it....a 32 year old injured WR making so much money is a tough sell. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy has gone dark.

But this is me talking, I know we have interest, its just a matter of can we do it. Yeah we could restructure somethings and make it work this year. But next couple of years will be some decisions to be made about not only Julio if we get him, but Saffold, Jones, Jayon, AJ, Nate Davis and maybe Lewan. 

It's a lot to work out. 

I think those hurdles make it hard for us to get him and his injury history makes it where we wonder if he is worth it.

Taking his star power name out of it....a 32 year old injured WR making so much money is a tough sell. 

The only reason I’m willing to take the hit this year with Julio is his contract isn’t that bad the next 2 years after this upcoming season 

Also the cap is going to go up significantly next season so the Titans will find ways to extend guys

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Kumbaya, my friends. It's not that serious, it's just football.

Seriously. It really ain’t. I am glad I come here to see different perspectives, and knowledge. Even though I may disagree with people in here sometimes, this is by far the most informed and intelligent group of individuals, in terms of football and particularly Titans football, on the internet, or tv. I don’t think there is a need to feel above anyone.

39 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Dude, just stop. All the odds makers have us as the favorite to land Julio but it's pointless and a waste of time to talk about that being a possibility even though we're the favorites, it would fill our biggest need, and it's in the dead of the offseason with nothing else to talk about. Go focus on being a better fan.... or something.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Guy has gone dark.

It's a lot to work out. 

From my understanding come 2022 the salary cap is bout to spike substantially from the new TV/ stream deal. Also. At this point Julio has made money if he wants to win he’ll take a payout so the Titans can keep a nucleus in tact. I think we get it done 

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Dude, just stop. All the odds makers have us as the favorite to land Julio but it's pointless and a waste of time to talk about that being a possibility even though we're the favorites, it would fill our biggest need, and it's in the dead of the offseason with nothing else to talk about. Go focus on being a better fan.... or something.

Yeah, seriously. Why aren't you guys studying film, writing up your scouting reports, creating your game plans, and going over the notes from the positional meetings? That's what real, intelligent fans do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, seriously. Why aren't you guys studying film, writing up your scouting reports, creating your game plans, and going over the notes from the positional meetings? That's what real, intelligent fans do. 

So cringe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Honestly why did you even waste time writing that up? You should have been digging in to Todd Downing's history as OC and studying his patterns as a play caller you idiot peasant.