NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

4 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Ugh I would rather face the Chiefs. Bills have a better defense and Allen would eat us alive with his legs. 

Its easy to defend bills. They dont have a run game and our secondary matches well against them. 
That would be the best matchup for us if we reach super bowl. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Well, the weather is turning against us the closer we get. Now it's basically supposed to be low 30s during the game. That's about as warm as you can get for this environment so it's a break for the Rams, however big or small. 

I still think it'll be a pretty decent advantage. I mean the Rams are coming from 70's/80's with about 0 humidity to Green Bay to about 30 with a really high humidity. Plus the sun sets at about 4:40, game time is at 4:30 (EST for me), I fully expect by the second quarter on the game will be mid 20s.That cold will feel colder and there will be more moisture in that cold then they are used to. I don't expect whoever is playing QB for the Rams to have a good day throwing the football. I think GB really needs to sell out on stopping the run, they do that, they win this game. I live in the U.P and went to GB/appleton this past weekend, I could feel the difference, its just felt colder and damper in GB that it did in the UP where I live.

Edited by dwaye50327

6 hours ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

The talk about the weather impact on Donald's injury or planning cheap shots is a little silly. 

You plan to play against a healthy AD and you plan to play a clean game.

He's not a QB, he's a DL, you are forced to hit him every snap. Punch him in the ribs every chance you get. That's both clean play (as an OL) and will test his injury. 

• Like 3

The narrative surrounding this game distinctly lacks any respect for our offense. It seems to be a foregone conclusion that their defense is going to shut us down. 

I understand defense usually beats offense. But this is the best offense I’ve seen in Green Bay since 2011? Maybe it’s better? Like.. we’re really good.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Anybody else feeling ready to vomit?

I cannot take another postseason defensive butt ****ing.

I cannot.

I cannot.

If it happens I’m done with football and becoming a nun.

I was actually thinking about that yesterday. If we lose a close one, OK cool, I could live with that. If we get blown out again, in the playoffs on national TV, I may have to root for a different team. I'm so nervous for this game. Statistically Rodgers hasn't fared the best against top defenses. 

9 minutes ago, deathstar said:

The narrative surrounding this game distinctly lacks any respect for our offense. It seems to be a foregone conclusion that their defense is going to shut us down. 

I understand defense usually beats offense. But this is the best offense I’ve seen in Green Bay since 2011? Maybe it’s better? Like.. we’re really good.

Yeah no respect at all, like the Packers are just going to roll over and accept defeat. But with their past experiences against good defensive physical teams, I can see wear people are coming from.