2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

I felt about mid-season that the Rams were going to be the biggest challenger in the NFC this year. So I have some residual "fear", but feel pretty confident about this game because of:

(1) Aaron Rodgers play to close out the season

(2) Our upward trending defense that's been a top 6 defense to finish the season

(3) It's in Lambeau

(4) Rams injuries

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I don't see one single person being dismissive of Donald's play in this thread. I'm being dismissive of the dog & pony show about his injury.

The Rams removed Donald from the injury report. The "dog & pony show" continues. 😉

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I felt about mid-season that the Rams were going to be the biggest challenger in the NFC this year. So I have some residual "fear", but feel pretty confident about this game because of:

(2) Our upward trending defense that's been a top 6 defense to finish the season

(3) It's in Lambeau

(4) Rams injuries

Very fair points. Main reason I see Pack winning is by your third and fourth points 

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

(3) It's in Lambeau

(4) Rams injuries

Honestly both Rams fans and opposing fans should be scared of the Rams.

Our offense is so bipolar that you just don't know. Rams defense and Packers offense are consistent - Green Bay will score somewhere between 21-26 points in this game.

But the Rams offense has torched good pass defenses, run on great run defenses, been shut down by bad pass defenses and shut down by bad run defenses. The opposite has also happened. It's literally been random this year. How the Rams offense - or more specifically Goff - plays is most likely going to decide the game.

The caveat being if the Packers win the LOS on defense - if that happens we have no chance.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Goff could throw 4 interceptions, with two of them being pick 6s...

And if you combined this game with the previous Packers/Rams playoff game, the Rams would STILL be doing better, in totality, than the Packers in both categories.

Good point, Danny. The Packers and Rams should each replicate their 2001-02 performances. It will make for a fun game! 😉

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm kind of cheering for the Packers in this game since we have the Rams' pick.  If they get by the Rams, hopefully the GOAT will school them on how to play in cold weather a week later.  ;)

Wait, what? Aren't you a Vikings fan?

• Like 1