Jaguars hiring Urban Meyer as HC

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I just feel bad for Jaguar fans at this point, that they have to put up with some of the highest(if not the highest) levels of ineptitude among all the NFL franchises. Just an absolute clown show down in Jacksonville.

At least the players wont' have to deal with Doyle, not that he ever should have even come close to the franchise anyway.

Meh, Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence...I can live.

Now that this guys out the door, full speed ahead.

10 hours ago, Starless said:

I could go on a rant about how Urban Meyer being a POS is a symptom of a much more widespread disease that's rooted in the kind of culture that was actively bred by organized football at both the pro and college levels. But I think Marty summed it up better than I ever could. 

Get em Martellus.

I follow the NFL because it's a pattern I've been in for 40 years, but I'm not always proud of myself for it. I think anyone who doesn't at least see or admit the really disturbing flaws in it needs to reexamine their heads.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

Get em Martellus.

I follow the NFL because it's a pattern I've been in for 40 years, but I'm not always proud of myself for it. I think anyone who doesn't at least see or admit the really disturbing flaws in it needs to reexamine their heads.

We've all known for a good long while.

Pretty much all sports have serious issues behind the scenes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence...I can live.

Now that this guys out the door, full speed ahead.

Well not really seeing as though your new HC hired a guy who is a bully and a racist.

But don’t worry because Doyle has resigned. 🙄

• Like 1