NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

Let me explain the problems here:

Lafluer :-

1) When you ******* won the toss, take the ball 1st. Biggest mistake.

2) When your tackles are struggling give them some help.

Those are the biggest problems .

Davante and  Arod :-

Not having a true 2nd is a problem.. If you think from Gutey and Lafluer perspective you dont need 2nd. But think from Arod Perspective. The problem is when you are playing sub par teams, this matchup works well. But in True games, opposing defenses are exposing the weakness of Arod looking for Davante in critical downs. He will get his numbers, but Its easy to defend when you know whom qb is throwing the ball. 

There is a reason why we are 8-0 without him on the field. We are more reliable on run game, play action pass and opening the play book.

Arod :- 

He missed Bakh today. They got him, hit him and never made him settled. Tough for any qb when your legs are not cooperating any more. 

Aaron jones:-

True packer and i wish him best luck. He has a bad game. But he is not suited for lambeau field anyway. He will do wonders in synthetic turf. 

Gutey and top brass:-

Tom brady is one hellva lucky bastard. Now the chiefs LT is out. 

13 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

King was awful this game. Had one nice TFL but otherwise awful. And I'm someone who's always defended him.

I don't quite understand the doomsayers saying this was our last shot. Like yeah, it's football, it's quite possible this was our last best shot. But I don't think losing Jones, Linsley and King, even if we lose all three of them, is some kind of death sentence. If those three guys were on IR this year, I think we'd still be pretty good. Count in some development from the current group and I think this is still a good team. Doesn't make this loss any less gutwrenching of course.

Arod career is going in the same path as Brett Favre. I dont think he will get another one. 

This is bad man. Lots of energy got wasted last 3 weeks. Some times I feel after seeing my close buddy who is browns fan. He enjoys playoff every year than me. From the entertainment perspective. I have enjoyed 2017 as well. I think its better to watch from the sidelines than to take brutal losses every year deep in the playoffs...:(... :(...:(....:(

4 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Davante throwing his helmet in 2nd quarter after we are down only 4 is depressing to watch. Man it will take air out of your teammates. Fuxkk you...

Brady does it 3x a game, the greatest leader of all time and the Goat...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Like who? 

We've already blasted King.

Nobody seems interested in tearing into Jones. 

LaFleur seems to be getting a pass.

We average 2.6 points per drive and gave away 14. The offense needs to own a lot of this. 

Not from me...I figured he should of made adjustments on JPP coming from the edge unabated.....Rodgers perhaps should have called a TO and try and get the protection straightened out....

21 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Arod career is going in the same path as Brett Favre. I dont think he will get another one. 

I think I agree.  Part of me wants to blow it all up and usher in the Love era, but another part thinks we could be right back in this spot again next year if we stick it out with Rodgers.  Pretty sure we don't break .500 with Love .. probably a 4-12 team.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Not having a true 2nd is a problem.. If you think from Gutey and Lafluer perspective you dont need 2nd. But think from Arod Perspective. The problem is when you are playing sub par teams, this matchup works well. But in True games, opposing defenses are exposing the weakness of Arod looking for Davante in critical downs. He will get his numbers, but Its easy to defend when you know whom qb is throwing the ball. 

Some say we don't need a quality #2 in Lafleur's offense, but you need one for exactly like games like this, when the run game is outmanned. I will bang the drum for Rondale Moore because I see some Tyreek Hill in him. We need a dynamic player that alters entire defensive gameplans. We are in dire need of one. But the packers will probably pass on him because they are so rigid on what a WR should look like. 

Edited by Howler

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Maybe so but there are way bigger fish to fry in the blame game for this loss than Rodgers.  He could of done a few things better/different no doubt but there were others who for sure were a bigger disappointment.

The list of people responsible for this disaster is extensive.