Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

2 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Thats the end of Mahomes (and the Chiefs night). Well deserved win by Tampa Bay. Refs were still trash for the first half of the game but obviously didn't swing the outcome of this game.

u reakon....

if it wasn't for refs game would of been close at half time and we would of had an epic second half

they decided outcome first half.

**** game

Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

Mahomes played like crap tonight even if his offensive line did too. If Romo's any indication tho he's gonna get a pass though. 

He might not have had a great performance, but considering his OL and bum toe, I think he's done all he could. He's played his heart out there.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is going to be very interesting for the chiefs and mahomes moving forward with some real cap hits kicking in

They have the best player in football. If they can improve their drafting they'll be ok.

Need to jettison Frank Clark's contract, replace Watkins, get some OL help and they desperately need a LB (seems like half the league does).

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Very interesting to see the majority of reactions to Mahomes losing because his team got dominated in the trenches compared to when it happened to Brady against the Giants.

What are you on about? When Patriots lost to the Giants the story/takeaway of the game was the Giants front 4 and helmet catch. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm surprised it took this long for ignorant statements to show up.

You think that's ignorant?? I'm throwing a party next time he gets hurt. Dead serious

I will never celebrate any other player getting hurt FWIW. Ever

Edited by BobbyPhil1781