2021 GB Roster & Free Agents

squire12

46 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah, I get it. Our olds like white UW people regardless of the merit.

Man come off it. You and everyone in the universe knows that JJ Watt at 31 is 1000 times the player P. Smith is and it's not even close.  Watt was top 10 draft worthy and has hall of fame talent. He got stuck his whole career in a garage organization that wasted it. 

Preston Smith is a decent to average player that got overpaid because he made it to FA. Players like Watt don't make it to FA. Why? Because he's  a true leader and he doesn't take plays off. He's passionate about winning. He has freakish athleticism and  measurables for a man his size.

Has nothing to do with his connection to the state or his white skin. I'll take him over Smith every day of the week and 10 times on Sunday's because he's still a better player. His production suffered because of injuries,  because he went all out every Sunday. I rather have a guy who's not afraid to sacrifice his body to win than an inconsistent lazy player that makes business decisions on the field rather than sticking his nose in there to make a play to win.

Edited by St Vince

14 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Report came out yesterday or the day before he was looking for $25m annually. 

https://thesportsrush.com/nfl-news-chicago-bears-wide-receiver-allen-robinson-looking-for-major-contract-extension-seeking-100-million-reportedly/ 

Just one source

Well Golladay or Godwin would do it also.  If he wanted that type of money he should've picked Rodgers over Trubisky. Good luck with that.

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Even if I don't disagree about the whole Packers' fans being obsessed with Wisconsin players, Watt still has some left in his tank IMO.

Maybe? But if you've made that bet each of the last 5 years, you've lost 4 times. I'm not eager to make it another 4 years of the same gamble. 

35 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Man come off it. You and everyone in the universe knows that JJ Watt at 31 is 1000 times the player P. Smith is and it's not even close.  Watt was top 10 draft worthy and has hall of fame talent. He got stuck his whole career in a garage organization that wasted it. 

Preston Smith is a decent to average player that got overpaid because he made it to FA. Players like Watt don't make it to FA. Why? Because he's  a true leader and he doesn't take plays off. He's passionate about winning. He has freakish athleticism and  measurables for a man his size.

Has nothing to do with his connection to the state or his white skin. I'll take him over Smith every day of the week and 10 times on Sunday's because he's still a better player. His production suffered because of injuries,  because he went all out every Sunday. I rather have a guy who's not afraid to sacrifice his body to win than an inconsistent lazy player that makes business decisions on the field rather than sticking his nose in there to make a play to win.

Dog whistle a little harder, good God man. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20