What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Are we finally being invaded by Aliens?

All these UFO’s including one that the pilots that shot it down couldn’t see any propulsion system and couldn’t understand how it was flying,

The simulation has gotten too complex and is breaking

8 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Are we finally being invaded by Aliens?

All these UFO’s including one that the pilots that shot it down couldn’t see any propulsion system and couldn’t understand how it was flying,

Since you and your brother live in the future, be sure to let us know when you find out about 12 hours in advance.

On 2/13/2023 at 7:19 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If there's any question of where their coming from, after a week of radio silence China has accused the US of flying balloons in their airspace (lol). Think we can rule out aliens.

That’s what the aliens WANT you to think.

• Like 1

Brewed my first lager and it will be ready to drink on Friday. I have a lot of friends who are not IPA drinkers and they've been asking for this, so it should be a big hit. Pre-carbonation and refrigeration, it still tastes really good. It's a standard Mexican lager, but I added some Lemondrop hops in the whirlpool, so you get a nice subtle citrusy, lemon meringue type flavor at the end.

Just got the call that I’m officially approved for a bilateral lung transplant. 

I’ve been stressed for a while that my heart would be in too poor a shape to allow me to go on the transplant list, or that I’d have to get a lung and heart transplant which doesn’t have the most favorable odds. But if the transplant is successful, my heart function will perk up dramatically. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I’ve been stressed for a while that my heart would be in too poor a shape to allow me to go on the transplant list, or that I’d have to get a lung and heart transplant which doesn’t have the most favorable odds. But if the transplant is successful, my heart function will perk up dramatically. 

Great news!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

20u7qy.gif

• Like 1