Houston is gonna drop the ball on Watson

Blue

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

There’s 12 now and supposedly another possible 10

Wow. So unless this is all a massive conspiracy and that fact can be proven... his career is cooked right?

A star athlete like Rothlesberger, Kobe, Tyson, etc can overcome one or two incidents as long as their highlight reel is banging. And even in a more sensitive time Tyreek Hill still skates by with just a few angry articles every now and then. 12 accusers and another possible 10 though..... If there's any truth to those numbers how will he ever recover?

Rough days ahead in Houston for a whole lot of people. JJ Watt has to be enjoying freedom right.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm speechless at this point. 

In a way im kind of glad i feel so detached from the team and from Watson after the past few months that this feels, instead of standing next to an explosion, its like watching a small fire from a distance that explodes and all you can do is just watch in horror

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm speechless at this point. 

To be honest, I think most folks would be based on the image Watson has put forth, from college to the pros, how he's handled a lot of things, donating his game check to the cafeteria ladies...

Guess you don't really know some people, but best to let this unfold before jumping to conclusions for either side.

• Like 2