Houston is gonna drop the ball on Watson

Blue

7 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Come on back home and bring DW with ya.

7 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Come to the Dirty (bird) side. 

While I'm flattered with the offers (my ego is going Plaid) please be mindful...

- I'm a Houston Astros fan (sign stealing, Justin Verlander Tommy John surgery, top prospect Forrest Whitley Tommy John surgery)

- I'm a Houston Rockets fan (James Harden trade, currently on an 18 game losing streak)

- I was a Houston Texans fan (arguably the worst two off-seasons in NFL History... and that was BEFORE the disgruntled franchise QB was accused of sexual assault).

Wherever I go... disaster tends to follow. Dramatic, embarrassing, SMHing disaster

You've been warned.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

While I'm flattered with the offers (my ego is going Plaid) please be mindful...

- I'm a Houston Astros fan (sign stealing, Justin Verlander Tommy John surgery, top prospect Forrest Whitley Tommy John surgery)

- I'm a Houston Rockets fan (James Harden trade, currently on an 18 game losing streak)

- I was a Houston Texans fan (arguably the worst two off-seasons in NFL History... and that was BEFORE the disgruntled franchise QB was accused of sexual assault).

Wherever I go... disaster tends to follow. Dramatic, embarrassing, SMHing disaster

You've been warned.

So Tampa, KC, or New England it is.....Congrats on your new teams

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

ET is a Bears fan, you guys.  Obviously.  Look at his history.  Look at their recent history.  He has a Bears hat on right now.  Just change the avatar to a Fridge, you know you want to.

4 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

ET will go with Watson in a package deal.

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

(my ego is going Plaid) 

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You've been warned.

We can handle it

Watson & @ET80 will look great in orange & blue (well, as good as anyone can).

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You've been warned.

The Falcons went through 28-3. It literally cannot get worse than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

You've been warned.

I get a jay cutler denver jersey thought it was the safest one traded. Brandon marshall get that orange fire jersey than he gets traded.Tim tebow got his jersey told my dad I wanted von miller Tebow gets traded I'm with ya I curse players of my team.

• Like 1