Houston is gonna drop the ball on Watson

Blue

Crazy how things have turned. Just glad the trade sweepstakes never got off the ground. Poor Texans fans. 

And damn, I can't believe I might be saying "thank goodness we didn't draft Watson over Thomas" in the near future. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

4 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I mean..... 22 is a lot

Like a lot, a lot

On the other hand, if we have 22 accusers, and none can provide compelling evidence for their claims, we have to seriously consider why that is.

Every accuser presents a new opportunity to substantiate these claims. Surely at least one of these 22 women will have something which proves beyond a reasonable doubt Watson is a scum bag.

Edited by JustAGuy
  • Like 3

So let’s say hypothetically the Bears offer for Russ was accepted for Watson prior to this news coming out.

Three firsts, a third, Mack, Hicks. Does the NFL reverse the trade or would they have let the team who traded for him get crippled by their mistake?

It would be unprecedented to reverse the trade, but would the NFL let one of their franchises bury themselves for 5+ years with no chance to right the ship because they traded for another team’s player who was doing illegal things?

38 minutes ago, pwny said:

So let’s say hypothetically the Bears offer for Russ was accepted for Watson prior to this news coming out.

Three firsts, a third, Mack, Hicks. Does the NFL reverse the trade or would they have let the team who traded for him get crippled by their mistake?

It would be unprecedented to reverse the trade, but would the NFL let one of their franchises bury themselves for 5+ years with no chance to right the ship because they traded for another team’s player who was doing illegal things?

Yes.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I think the trade probably stands unless credible evidence comes out that the Texans were at all aware of allegations against Watson prior to the trade. 

3 hours ago, pwny said:

About the closest thing I can think of is the Raiders acquiring Antonio Brown and he promptly flaked out.

6 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Ya'll are too quick to judge without the facts.  Seems like the lawyer has been caught in a lie:

Innocent until proven guilty, but

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.