Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

I changed my top free agent priority to Hasson Reddick. Pair him with a 1st round pick rookie (Rousseau?). Play Reddick at SLB in base, put Reddick at DE and slide Rousseau in over guards in our pass rush sets.

Nastiness. Find some corners, a WR, a S, and a LB with the rest of the resources. 

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Daryl Reiter was just on the radio and was pretty certain that Berry is going to go after Lawson hard.

Not sure I understand the allure but okay I guess.

Id rather have him than Hendrickson reddick or McKinley. All who we’ve been linked too and all are overrated and will be way over paid.

I also still want clowney...

at a reasonable price. 

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Id rather have him than Hendrickson reddick or McKinley. All who we’ve been linked too and all are overrated and will be way over paid.

at a reasonable price. 

I want all of them lol jk. but I would prefer them go after Barrett over anybody else. There is something that seems more consistent and stable with him than all of the others.

Ngakawe and Clowney run hot/cold. Dupree and Miller are coming off season ending injuries and Lawson is more of a projection than proven performer. I could get on board with Reddick though.

26 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

at a reasonable price. 

Mckinney and reddick play different positions than Lawson and Hendrickson. We could have one of each 😃

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I want all of them lol jk. but I would prefer them go after Barrett over anybody else. There is something that seems more consistent and stable with him than all of the others.

Ngakawe and Clowney run hot/cold. Dupree and Miller are coming off season ending injuries and Lawson is more of a projection than proven performer. I could get on board with Reddick though.

It's sounding pretty certain that Barrett is going to resign with Tampa. Plus he's always been in a 3-4, so I'm not sure how he'd do in a 4-3.

I'd love to have Lawson if we don't overpay. He doesn't get a lot of sacks but he applies a lot of pressure. And with Garrett on the other side, I could see his sack numbers possibly increase.

Hendrickson intrigues me but I worry that he's more of a one-year wonder.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It's sounding pretty certain that Barrett is going to resign with Tampa. Plus he's always been in a 3-4, so I'm not sure how he'd do in a 4-3.

I'd love to have Lawson if we don't overpay. He doesn't get a lot of sacks but he applies a lot of pressure. And with Garrett on the other side, I could see his sack numbers possibly increase.

Yeah I have big concerns about that. I never trust contract year break out players. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Right thats my thing with Lawson, I dont want to pay a guy who is a 5-6 sack performer like he is a 12+ sack guy. Pressures are cool but if the Browns are going to make a serious move they need to make sure they get another guy opposite of Garrett who is going to draw the attention off of Garrett.

32 minutes ago, DawgX said:

He'll put is hand in the dirt and rush the QB off the edge....

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Zeitler signed with the ravens 🤮

he’s getting old but I hate to see a good dude like that sign with such an evil team.

My eyes rolled so hard when I saw that 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Daryl Reiter was just on the radio and was pretty certain that Berry is going to go after Lawson hard.

Not sure I understand the allure but okay I guess.

Berry said that they always opt for young guys with upside (25, coming of his rookie deal with his best football ahead of him)

Edited by MSURacerDT55

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Zeitler signed with the ravens 🤮

he’s getting old but I hate to see a good dude like that sign with such an evil team.

Agreed, but Zeitler is declining. He is an average (or worse) starter at this point, and the Ravens paid FA money for him.

No tears from me.