Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

2 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

It still kinda does tho...that wasn't a good idea, but I understand why we did it. He's still a really good player, but I think it's crazy to ever pay a guy the most money ever at the TE position when he's not even in the top 5 of current TE's.

Yeah but his contract has already been topped 3x. Kittle Kelce and now Smith. 

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man a first and pay him? 

Idk about a first man. 3rd and 5th would be ideal ive seen that work before 🙂

Myles needs 12 sacks next year to match Hunters production.

He’d be our 2nd best defensive player immediately.

Just now, DizzyDean said:

The thing about this is that Garrett has missed quite a bit of time with injury and suspension.

Wonder what the price tag would be for a trade. That and something tells me the Browns dont want to miss out on Lawson to wait for the Vikings to trade Hunter. He should have requested a trade 2 weeks ago, not on the first day of tampering 

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

The thing about this is that Garrett has missed quite a bit of time with injury and suspension.

Man how could we make the money work 

Hes double the player Lawson is. But man I don’t want to give up a first rounder. We could get a stud linebacker or corner. 

Hunter is going to want a Myles level contract I don’t think we can afford two of those 

Unless we trade Odell 👀 

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man how could we make the money work 

Hes double the player Lawson is. But man I don’t want to give up a first rounder. We could get a stud linebacker or corner. 

Hunter is going to want a Myles level contract I don’t think we can afford two of those 

Unless we trade Odell 👀 

You could also get a double digit sack EDGE who is in his prime. One in the hand over two in the bush