Titans trade OT Isaiah Wilson to Dolphins; Released 12 days later

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

He was a first round pick so his contract is guaranteed for 4 years. So about 2025 he'll be having regrets.

Read somewhere that his antics actually voided the guarantees.  Not sure if it is true but wouldn't surprise me as the Titans did suspend him.

• Like 1

Just now, iknowcool said:

Read somewhere that his antics actually voided the guarantees.  Not sure if it is true but wouldn't surprise me as the Titans did suspend him.

I just read that as well and Jon Robinson is a heck of a GM crazy to see him get fooled this bad

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The guaranteed income was lost once he got suspended.    He's lost everything from 2022 going forward now.    To say he's a knucklehead is an understatement.  Dude needs help but won't take it - bad all around.   This likely won't end well for him IRL.

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, BigMountainGoat said:

So if Tennessee don't finish with a better record than Miami then they actually drop down in the draft not up?

nah they got our 7th this year for 7th next.

but yeah we could get a higher pick potentially next year than they got this year.