Titans trade OT Isaiah Wilson to Dolphins; Released 12 days later

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We gave up virtually nothing but somehow I can't help but feel we lost this trade already lol

What makes you say that? He was solid in college and it's low-risk. Also, in other news,

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

How thorough of a background check did the Titans do on this guy?  I can get being fooled, but surely there had to have been some signs in his life that he wasn't fully committed or had a preference for just doing wild ish.  

Money isn't everything but man I couldn't imagine just throwing an NFL career down the drain like that.  Especially when the alternative is stuff you could still just as easily do, but seems like all Wilson doesn't want any kind of responsibilities.  

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We gave up virtually nothing but somehow I can't help but feel we lost this trade already lol

13 minutes ago, AirMcNair said:

Wilson has been released.

The timing 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

How thorough of a background check did the Titans do on this guy?  I can get being fooled, but surely there had to have been some signs in his life that he wasn't fully committed or had a preference for just doing wild ish.  

Money isn't everything but man I couldn't imagine just throwing an NFL career down the drain like that.  Especially when the alternative is stuff you could still just as easily do, but seems like all Wilson doesn't want any kind of responsibilities.  

He was a first round pick so his contract is guaranteed for 4 years. So about 2025 he'll be having regrets.