Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

46 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I mean it can’t be worse than people believing not to get vaccinated because of I Am Legend!

I'll believe something tangible over some he-said, she-said almost any time. All people do is make up **** these days so I have trouble believing anything that can't be proven for the most part. 

Granted, if that was actually said, the video is far, far worse. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Someone told me they saw a vaccinated person able to stick a Pepsi can to their arm. 

I think I should create a TikTok of me moving stuff with my mind and crediting the vaccine for my new X-Men powers.

Who doesn't want telekinesis?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think I should create a TikTok of me moving stuff with my mind and crediting the vaccine for my new X-Men powers.

Who doesn't want telekinesis?

I had to retract my football donation to this comment bc you said "TikTok" and not just a "video". I can't support endorsing TikTok. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Without touching on the CDC element, the study acknowledges several potential issues/limitations with the data. It's good to know, and certainly useful in gaining a more broad understanding on the subject as a whole. I would not go as far as to say this study proves that vaccination is 2.34 more effective than natural immunity. 

Here is a CDC report:

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xenos said:

I mean it can’t be worse than people believing not to get vaccinated because of I Am Legend!

This is what I was getting at with my previous post about vaccine resistance and mental illness.