Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Our biggest issue is that people simply can't grasp the concept that Science changes. Constantly. "Oh but 8 months ago wah wah wah". Yes, we have learned things in 8 months. I know thats astonishing. 

The. Earth. is. Flat.

The. Earth. Revolves. Around. The. Sun.

dam progressives and their fancy science crap

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Our biggest issue is that people simply can't grasp the concept that Science changes. Constantly. "Oh but 8 months ago wah wah wah". Yes, we have learned things in 8 months. I know thats astonishing. 

I wish that was our biggest issue.

Our biggest issue is that a LOT of people for some reason cannot internalize that other people on this planet other than them matter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Xenos said:

I think this opinion piece captures a lot of frustration for those who have to deal with the seriously sick unvaccinated in hospitals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2021-08-17/vaccinated-covid-doctor-shot%3f_amp=true

This should be stickied at top of every page of this thread.

Get vaccinated, people. 

• Like 3

Anyone feel guilty about getting a booster shot? I want my parents and others that fall into the high risk category to definitely get it. But I’m struggling with wanting to get one myself because the poorer countries need the original shots more than we do. The caveat is if what they’re projecting about immunity waning is true after a certain period, that not only will infections increase but also hospitalization, then it’s becomes another ethical dilemma.