Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just leave a pile of hatchets, axes, clubs and guns and tomorrow your work load will be much lighter.

I can’t think of everything here…

The "paid administrative leave" jokes just make themselves here, which is the way to go over termination.

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

"I'm not taking a Trump vaccine" is a funny way of saying "we're waiting for peer reviews"..........

Maybe if you read the whole of the quotes and segments that these single sentences were pulled from, and not just bits and pieces that were used to push this narrative, you’d get the extra context.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's not valuable to me by any means. I just stumbled upon that page and saw the hypocritical statements being made and that's all I'm showing. It's hardly news. It's proving a point that this has been politicized from the start and all of the sudden when the person in charge changed, magically so did everyone's opinions. That's all I mean from it when I suggested to look at it. If people make excuses (expected), that's fine. If they actually accept the info (not expected), that's fine as well. I just suggested it, again, to show how politicized this was and how politicians aren't genuine in their thoughts b/c someone said it's only a group of people who politicized it which is entirely false.

People can feel free to think less of me all they want, doesn't bother me one bit. I don't expect many to have high opinions to begin w/ lol

I'm telling you this because you're ultimately doing yourself a disservice. 

If it makes you feel any better, I'll raise my hand and say the HermanCainAward sub was something similar, and I've stopped looking at it because its stereotyping the worst of the worst of anti-vaxers. Everyone is vulnerable to this, and you should be aware of how what you consume impacts you.

• Like 3

On 9/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Every time with these guys. 😂 

Come in hot with an opinion, get challenged with fact and/or reason and then “walk away” only to wash, rinse, repeat.

13 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

OK I'm done w/ it. The excuses for the text are coming out, as expected, so this is pointless. Take the info, excuse the info, whatever.

Y'all have fun. Not trying to get this locked again.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

Maybe if you read the whole of the quotes and segments that these single sentences were pulled from, and not just bits and pieces that were used to push this narrative, you’d get the extra context.

Maybe if you understood it's not just one person that said these words, you'd understand..... they're not just "bits and pieces" aside from a portion of them. You'll notice I never said a word about the current admin as an example but you all just ran w/ it like I did lol.

Oh well, again, believe what you wish. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Maybe if you understood it's not just one person that said these words, you'd understand..... they're not just "bits and pieces" aside from a portion of them. You'll notice I never said a word about the current admin as an example but you all just ran w/ it like I did lol.

Maybe if you understood that for every one of those negative statements you find on somebody's opinion site, you can find a full quote/video that shows they were actually saying something totally different. Guess they're just deep fakes when they don't fit your narrative though.

Oh well, again, just keep believing random people's opinion over research/data/evidence/science

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Nah, you just need to actually be able to comprehend it all. I mean literally the Twitter account you linked to is filled with statements of the following that you’re trying to paint as something else:

”I won’t take the vaccine until we know people aren’t dying from it”

”I won’t take the vaccine solely on the say so of one single person“

“I won’t take it (in August 2020) because right now we don’t know if it was rushed”

”Is a vaccine actually coming? there’s no evidence showing it will be here soon”

“I won’t take a vaccine simply because one person is championing it”

“I won’t take the vaccine until I see that adequate testing was done and it wasn’t rushed”

“We shouldn’t put a vaccine out for public use before stage 3 trials have been completed and reviewed”

I went through every single post from that account for the entire month of September, and ALL BUT TWO of the posts about the vaccine specifically noted one of the things above.

Yeah, it would appear you’re cherry picking. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Oh well, again, just keep believing random people's opinion over research/data/evidence/science

LOL what?

The hell are you talking about? This discussion started b/c someone said only one side has politicized this thing and I showed that is incorrect. Who said I'm not believing research/data/evidence/science? Some of y'all really do just make up what we're discussing to get your talking points through lol.

• Like 1

It’s honestly amazing that an entire account to finding these Ls could post about 20 different ones, and 18 of them all have the context within a 280 character tweet, and yet even when 90% of the time the context is right within the tweet of the account that you’re pushing forward as proof, you’re still out here saying that the context didn’t exist then.

Truly incredible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Not sure why everyone is jumping down @BobbyPhil1781's throat for suggesting the left and right both politicize the vaccine. One is much more extreme then the other but both certainly exist. That's really all he is saying, if poorly. He's been pretty clear in previous posts that he backs the science. 

B/c people get their feelings hurt when you point out to them that the side they champion does the same **** the side their criticizing is doing. 

I'm VERY glad someone here has some ******* sense on the subject. Thank you. They have manifested this discussion into something they wanted it to be instead of what was actually being discussed.

My bad for toeing the lines here but I did try my best to defend my stance w/o crossing too deep.