3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-draft-rumors-kyle-shanahan-driving-49ers-draft-decisions/

"This was a theme pointed out to me time and time again last week. When the coach drives the draft process and the decision-making process during the draft, the results are usually a lot different than a general manager leaning on his scouting department and then running things past the head coach."

I said it a couple of days ago. If this was a committee approach, Mac Jones would never be the pick. But it's not.

Kyle doesn't care about the cost, I've said that for years . All the people on Twitter and the media who are asking about giving up that kind of comp for Mac, that's what they aren't understanding

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Tony wrote that article to say Kyle gets what Kyle wants and he's not telling anyone? 😂

Truthfully it sounds like Pauline is digging at more than that. A disagreement, perhaps

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, the racists remarks are already happening. Don't think anything bigger than that happens. They aren't going to lose marketability or anything

Race should not even be in the conversation. The fans or whoever saying it is are idiots trying to stir something up because of the climate we’re in today. It’s unfortunate but it’s bound to come up in the draft this year as long as that’s what’s dominating the media in so many issues at the moment. 

• Like 2

Just now, straighthate said:

Race should not even be in the conversation. The fans or whoever saying it is are idiots trying to stir something up because of the climate we’re in today. It’s unfortunate but it’s bound to come up in the draft this year as long as that’s what’s dominating the media in so many issues at the moment. 

100%. Mute and block buttons win be getting a workout this weekend

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Truthfully it sounds like Pauline is digging at more than that. A disagreement, perhaps

I mean we all knew from the beginning Kyle was going to go with what he wanted. That's not a surprise but looks like he at least wanted to get everyone's opinion on the decision. 

What I took from that is I'm back confidently on Lance and lowering my Fields percentages lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Are you coming off of Fields??? Say it ain't so!!! 

No, but I'm expecting to be wrong if that makes sense lol

I just mean that you can follow why the reports have been this way