Jump to content

Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

And their lineup, and their rotation. 

Not their lineup. No chance in hell. Rotation, Red Sox are top heavy in the rotation while the Jays are slightly deeper but the top isn't nowhere near as good. 

 

If you look deeper into Eovaldi's games and E-Rods games for example, the run output for Eovaldis game by the team is drastically lower than all of the other starters, while E-Rods games, 66.7 percent of his ground balls turned into errors or missed opportunities by the defense. 

If the Blue Jays were that much better in every way shape and form, they wouldn't have lost the season series 10-8 to us. 2 games is close but not close for a team that is allegedly better in the bullpen, rotation, and lineup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Not their lineup. No chance in hell. Rotation, Red Sox are top heavy in the rotation while the Jays are slightly deeper but the top isn't nowhere near as good. 

 

If you look deeper into Eovaldi's games and E-Rods games for example, the run output for Eovaldis game by the team is drastically lower than all of the other starters, while E-Rods games, 66.7 percent of his ground balls turned into errors or missed opportunities by the defense. 

If the Blue Jays were that much better in every way shape and form, they wouldn't have lost the season series 10-8 to us. 2 games is close but not close for a team that is allegedly better in the bullpen, rotation, and lineup.

What does this even mean lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Not their lineup. No chance in hell. Rotation, Red Sox are top heavy in the rotation while the Jays are slightly deeper but the top isn't nowhere near as good. 

 

If you look deeper into Eovaldi's games and E-Rods games for example, the run output for Eovaldis game by the team is drastically lower than all of the other starters, while E-Rods games, 66.7 percent of his ground balls turned into errors or missed opportunities by the defense. 

If the Blue Jays were that much better in every way shape and form, they wouldn't have lost the season series 10-8 to us. 2 games is close but not close for a team that is allegedly better in the bullpen, rotation, and lineup.

TOR lineup outformed Boston's in pretty much every metric

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

Not their lineup. No chance in hell. Rotation, Red Sox are top heavy in the rotation while the Jays are slightly deeper but the top isn't nowhere near as good

 

If you look deeper into Eovaldi's games and E-Rods games for example, the run output for Eovaldis game by the team is drastically lower than all of the other starters, while E-Rods games, 66.7 percent of his ground balls turned into errors or missed opportunities by the defense. 

If the Blue Jays were that much better in every way shape and form, they wouldn't have lost the season series 10-8 to us. 2 games is close but not close for a team that is allegedly better in the bullpen, rotation, and lineup.

Except the Jays have the probable Cy Young winner, potential rookie of the year, Jose Berrios and Hyun-Jin Ryu. Hell, Matz outperformed all but one of Boston's starters this year...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Joel Sherman -  Heard Steve Cohen and Theo Epstein have had a conversation and decided that this would not be the right opportunity for Epstein. So he is out as a possible head of baseball operations for the Mets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leader said:

Joel Sherman -  Heard Steve Cohen and Theo Epstein have had a conversation and decided that this would not be the right opportunity for Epstein. So he is out as a possible head of baseball operations for the Mets.

Who in their right mind is gonna touch that job right now?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Who in their right mind is gonna touch that job right now?  

Cant say. I dont keep up with the "nuts & bolts" goings on with them other than headlines I see when I'm reading up about the NYY.

Nice to have an Owner with deep pockets though. Doesnt mean the baseball decisions will always be right.....cash on hand doesnt make the baseball decisions right....but it's nice to have.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"have agreed"...uhhh.,,,what? Just say you fired him.

Apparently he was blindsided by his agreement to part ways

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Forge said:

Apparently he was blindsided by his agreement to part ways

I mean, how many times does a manager make the playoffs in his first 3 seasons as the manager and still get fired?  Shildt was a solid manager who made some really poor decisions, but I think you can say that about just any manager.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, how many times does a manager make the playoffs in his first 3 seasons as the manager and still get fired?  Shildt was a solid manager who made some really poor decisions, but I think you can say that about just any manager.

We're making fun of the totally disingenuous wording, not the decision.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...