NFL Owners approve jersey number change

RaidersAreOne

It likely won't impact the game in a significant way (although the point about refs using it to help enforce the rules is an excellent one), but to pretend like resistance to it is ridiculous is being intentionally ignorant of basic human nature.  The dislike of meaningless change is nothing new and is completely justified.  I guess it's cool to crap on tradition, and that makes sense when that tradition is harmful in some way, but when it isn't?  Let people have it.  And to say the "system is broken?"  Needlessly dramatic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

See I like this type of response from Brady. 

I LIKE Tampa Tom. Had we got this dude in New England for the last 20 some years, I'd probably have his jersey.

I might get a TB Brady T-shirt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I LIKE Tampa Tom. Had we got this dude in New England for the last 20 some years, I'd probably have his jersey.

I might get a TB Brady T-shirt.

Brady in Tampa, free from BB and able to do whatever the eff he wants, is awesome. Getting drunk af during a Super Bowl celebration and all the silly stuff he's been doing online has been a lotta fun.

He and Gronk did a goofy sit down, like, Q&A thing a few times during the season. Where they were just hanging out and asking each other stupid fan questions, essentially.

• Like 2

Honestly, who cares?! This is the biggest non-issue in recent years.

Were teams having problem with having enough numbers?

I really can't believe this is a priority for the Competition Committee above a lot of the other changes proposed.