NFL Owners approve jersey number change

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

stay with me with a perspective outside of your own, some people enjoyed the order a more stringent numbering rule offered

yes- and some of those people wear stripes on Sundays. The Refs leaned on number stringency to help with illegal man downfield, eligible/ineligible both in reg plays and on special teams. Its not horrible, but it will take some time for them to adjust.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

or, and try and stay with me with a perspective outside of your own, some people enjoyed the order a more stringent numbering rule offered. If you saw #20 you knew that guy was a DB or a RB. Now it could be a DB, RB, LB, WR, TE. 

I mean come on, if you're on this forum you probably know most the players anyways. If you keep up with football regularly at all then this shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah, this is really stupid, and wasn’t necessary.  

It makes it like college where there’s a free-for-all.  

If they’re going to make the number rules like the NCAA, then why doesn’t the NFL do something more productive and change the overtime rules?  

Far more important than whoever gets to wear their college number.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

I mean come on, if you're on this forum you probably know most the players anyways. If you keep up with football regularly at all then this shouldn't be an issue.

Its not that I am too stupid to figure it out, I just liked the order of it.

• Like 2