2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I’m underwhelmed. Worst of the three in my opinion but I really hope I’m wrong. And I’ll lose my mind if Jones falls to NO or NE and becomes the best QB in this draft. 

I'm so happy it wasn't jones that I don't know yet quite how disappointed I am that it wasn't Fields.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

I LOVE Pitts. But is he really a TE or just the biggest slot receiver the league has ever seen?

Was Graham really a TE? I think Pitts is more of a TE than Graham ever was but the guy just is flat out amazing in the passing game that it is just a label and they will choose TE because the tags are cheaper that way.

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

2 major L's here for Maiocco. 1, insisting the Niners would stick with Jimmy. 2, insisting we'd draft Jones

Barrows & Biderman bounced around from Lance to Jones

Kawakami INSISTENT that monday's presser meant we were drafting Jones. Along with every other local writer

Just embarrassing from all of them

They really were embarrassing and kept going off what OTHER teams thought when Kyle/Lynch weren't telling anyone. 

But that Monday presser was all time bad. Now they will say that it was Jones until the last 48 hours. Just please shut up. 

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

I'm so happy it wasn't jones that I don't know yet quite how disappointed I am that it wasn't Fields.

Same man.. I really, really feel that Fields has unlimited potential and is much more polished than Lance. But I'm still excited as hell to have a new QB.

$$ wise I came out even at least