Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this is literally the opposite of what he wants and what people are calling him out on lol

How do you see it that way? Because he wants to handle a business matter privately he’s not supposed to live his life anymore?

16 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

How do you see it that way? Because he wants to handle a business matter privately he’s not supposed to live his life anymore?

Naive.  

He was posting pics from Hawaii while most of his team was practicing.  IF, and that's a big if, he wanted to handle things privately there would NOT have been any pics from paradise. 

He wants the attention focused on GB FO.  He wants everyone talking about him.  He doesn't want this private, he wants it out there. Plus, he wants plausible deniability, which you seem ready to give him.

If you don't think he's doing that?? Well, we/I can't help you to see the forest from the trees.

6 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Naive.  

He was posting pics from Hawaii while most of his team was practicing.  IF, and that's a big if, he wanted to handle things privately there would NOT have been any pics from paradise. 

He wants the attention focused on GB FO.  He wants everyone talking about him.  He doesn't want this private, he wants it out there. Plus, he wants plausible deniability, which you seem ready to give him.

If you don't think he's doing that?? Well, we/I can't help you to see the forest from the trees.

How dare he take pictures while on vacation! The audacity ! 

Look at what you just posted . It’s akin to a bitter ex being upset that their old bf/gf posted a picture with their new significant other. 

It’s okay to say we don’t have enough information to know what’s going on.

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

How dare he take pictures while on vacation! The audacity ! 

Look at what you just posted . It’s akin to a bitter ex being upset that their old bf/gf posted a picture with their new significant other. 

Naive.  Do you have more pics of Aaron from previous years?  Or only pics of him from the first time he ever missed a voluntary camp?  I'm not bitter in any way, but I can see what's going on.  It's not rocket science.  He wants to be in the headlines ALL THE TIME. 

Don't enable arrogance and conceit.  You really don't think people have a right to form an intelligent opinion with what we know?  Adam Shiftless retells stories from months ago like it is breaking news and you're gonna swallow that crap? 

It's okay for you to hope/admit you don't have enough info to know what's going on.

For a lot of others here.....this ain't our first rodeo.

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I'm not arguing against your belief here.

But I will say that I feel like I do have enough information to know what is going on.  He's upset at the front office.  Who exactly is unknown, but it is narrowed down to Murphy, Gute and Ball.   And it could be all of them.  The "why" is unknown and pure speculation.  But we do know he is not happy with the organization.

My speculation here....he's miffed about the drafting of the heir apparent at the QB position.  He's miffed at his head coach for kicking the field goal.  He's upset at the front office for cutting Kumerow when he openly stood up for Kumerow.  He's upset at the front office for not giving Jordy a farewell season.  He's upset with the front office for not adding a quality veteran wide receiver mid season for the last few years. 

My speculation here....I understand the first two "miffs".  @Norm that "miff" not milf.

The other stuff?  Petty in my book.  Did I miss anything else?  I don't believe it is compensation.  Do believe it could be how the compensation is structured.  So he should be miffed about signing that deal that gave GB an "out" should they wish to choose that road.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Naive.  Do you have more pics of Aaron from previous years?  Or only pics of him from the first time he ever missed a voluntary camp?  I'm not bitter in any way, but I can see what's going on.  It's not rocket science.  He wants to be in the headlines ALL THE TIME. 

Don't enable arrogance and conceit.  You really don't think people have a right to form an intelligent opinion with what we know?  Adam Shiftless retells stories from months ago like it is breaking news and you're gonna swallow that crap? 

It's okay for you to hope/admit you don't have enough info to know what's going on.

For a lot of others here.....this ain't our first rodeo.

I don’t check Aaron’s social media every hour like it seems you do.  He still loves the fans, you’re good, man. It’s ok, he still cares !

Ol Rodg is going to show up on day 1.  He doesn't have a problem with any other players or coaches.  He doesn't have to deal directly to those he may have a problem with.  He is not going to retire, not only would it cost him multi millions but he wants to continue his career.  He has zero leverage.  Suit up, or sit out.  

Edited by 15412

24 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm not arguing against your belief here.

But I will say that I feel like I do have enough information to know what is going on.  He's upset at the front office.  Who exactly is unknown, but it is narrowed down to Murphy, Gute and Ball.   And it could be all of them.  The "why" is unknown and pure speculation.  But we do know he is not happy with the organization.

My speculation here....he's miffed about the drafting of the heir apparent at the QB position.  He's miffed at his head coach for kicking the field goal.  He's upset at the front office for cutting Kumerow when he openly stood up for Kumerow.  He's upset at the front office for not giving Jordy a farewell season.  He's upset with the front office for not adding a quality veteran wide receiver mid season for the last few years. 

My speculation here....I understand the first two "miffs".  @Norm that "miff" not milf.

The other stuff?  Petty in my book.  Did I miss anything else?  I don't believe it is compensation.  Do believe it could be how the compensation is structured.  So he should be miffed about signing that deal that gave GB an "out" should they wish to choose that road.

My fault. I should’ve been more specific. 

There definitely is some sort of problem. What we do not know is the intensity of the issue. We do not know if it’s enough for him to say he’s done in GB. 

You have guys like Schefter who is saying he’s done

but then you have guys like James Jones, John Kuhn and AJ Hawk saying it’s fixable. 

And if Aaron did want out, he’s doing a s***** job at it. The best way to do so would’ve been to come out publicly before the draft. He didn’t do it. He had a chance on Kenny Mayne, he didn’t do it . If he comes out and says it, I’m pretty sure that would be it. But he has not said he wanted to leave. Even Rappaport has said he HASN’T requested a trade. 

This could be a small as just a difference of opinion and he’ll be back for camp. People can have disagreements with their bosses and still want to work there. 

Or it could be a bigger issue that he can live with and play through and we’ll revisit it at the end of the year. Maybe he misses some camp to let them sweat. 

Or maybe Schefter is right and he’s not coming back . I find this to be the most unlikely of the 3 . 

We do not know . My guess is that it’s in the middle. If Aaron plays like an MVP again and or wins a SB he’ll get what he wants. If he shows signs of regression , it may be his last year here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Because he literally made a comment about the Bucks front office making moves for the championship. It is an OBVIOUS shot at GBs front office. Everyone knows it. Rodgers is very beta and passive-aggressive like that. It's who he is and everyone knows it.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

Because he literally made a comment about the Bucks front office making moves for the championship. It is an OBVIOUS shot at GBs front office. Everyone knows it. Rodgers is very beta and passive-aggressive like that. It's who he is and everyone knows it.

They don’t though.

Do you know how many shots he took at McCarthy?  And how I would point them out and people would say I was dumb or that I hate Rodgers?

Rodgers has done this **** literally his entire career.

People are only now beginning to see the monumental *** he is.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think you’re reading too much into it. He’s a minority owner praising his GM for making good moves. Not really news. The championship part, you added.

He took pictures while on vacation and he tweeted praise at a team that he partially owns… what an arrogant POS! 

This season can’t come soon enough .

And even if it is what you say. Who cares. Who cares. He may not be a guy you wanna hangout with but does that warrant the hatred? He may not handle things the way you would, big deal! This isn’t a Deshaun Watson case. He’s not a terrible human being . He has some disagreements with the FO and now to some hes the f’ing anti-Christ 

Edited by Rainmaker90