Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m trading him in Madden.  For Surtain and the Broncos next two first round draft picks.

Blake ****ing Bortles is winning the Super Bowl this year.

Try passing against Stokes, Alexander, King, Amos, Surtain and Savage with Smith, Gary, Smith and Clark rushing you.

Try stopping Blake ****ing Bortles throwing to Davante Adams and MV ****ing S.

Aaron Rodgers loses in the Championship round to the Raiders.

Jordan Love wins a Super Bowl next year.

We use all first round picks on defense.

Jordan Love sucks enough to re-sign at about 8%, but wins 3 Super Bowls.

You got most of it right but Jordan Love is not going to suck! Also, throw Chubb into that trade and you are onto something. We can sent Preston Smith to Denver with Rodgers. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

You got most of it right but Jordan Love is not going to suck! Also, throw Chubb into that trade and you are onto something. We can sent Preston Smith to Denver with Rodgers. 

My Madden, My Rules.

32 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

It's against the rules of this forum to insult posters.

So many people should be banned for picking on me then!

Lololol I just realized who he quoted

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

I have asked and asked and nobody seems to really know why Rodgers is butt hurt with the front office. 

I think this is the gist of it: Rodgers wanted to retire a Packer. He had stated that multiple times how much it would mean to him. The front office took a quarterback in the first round as they just made the NFC championship game, putting the "writing on the wall" (in Rodgers mind at least) that his future is not in his control, or that he won't be playing the aniticipated number of years for the Packers that he wanted.

• Like 1

Just now, MaryTsraining3s said:

I think this is the gist of it: Rodgers wanted to retire a Packer. He had stated that multiple times how much it would mean to him. The front office took a quarterback in the first round as they just made the NFC championship game, putting the "writing on the wall" (in Rodgers mind at least) that his future is not in his control, or that he won't be playing the aniticipated number of years for the Packers that he wanted.

On the other hand, I'm not sure what Davante's whining about. I see he took his Instagram post down from last night, but still blacked out his profile picture. Maybe one too many drinks brought out his feelings while he celebrated?

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Rodgers just cant help himself

The hate is getting so embarrassing. 

So far he hasn’t missed anything significant , said anything terrible about the team, nothing .

We just have reports that he has an issue with the FO.  So he wants to deal with that privately , wtf is the big deal? Is he not allowed to do so? Not allowed to live his life ?

If this gets significantly into camp then he’ll need to address it, but if he wants to keep it private now, that’s fine. 

Some of you guys are acting like weird, obsessive crybabies . 

• Like 1