Titans draftee Rashad Weaver arrested

JiffyJag

2020 Titans 1st Round Pick Isaiah Wilson-....Arrested for DUI

2021 Titans 4th Round Pick Rashad Weaver-....Charged with assault

2022 Titans 7th Round Pick after he hears his name called on draft day-....

Pin on I'll Take Dean for a $100 Please

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

2020 Titans 1st Round Pick Isaiah Wilson-....Arrested for DUI

2021 Titans 4th Round Pick Rashad Weaver-....Charged with assault

2022 Titans 7th Round Pick after he hears his name called on draft day-....

Pin on I'll Take Dean for a $100 Please

That’s kinda dark man.

• Like 2

Titans picked Jeffrey Simmons in Round 1 even though there was a video(that everyone knew about) of him punching a woman. The situation was somewhat complicated/messy(I guess she was fighting his sister or something), and considered unreflective of who he was as a person. Lots of people from his school vouched for his character and ultimately the Titans felt comfortable taking him. That decision has worked out from an on field perspective and I don't think Simmons has had any off field issues since entering the league, but I really doubt the Titans want to start being known as a club that harbors multiple players with documented cases of violence against women- regardless of context. 

So unless Weaver is totally cleared in an immaculate way, it's likely that he and the Titans part ways imo.

15 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Titans picked Jeffrey Simmons in Round 1 even though there was a video(that everyone knew about) of him punching a woman. The situation was somewhat complicated/messy(I guess she was fighting his sister or something), and considered unreflective of who he was as a person. Lots of people from his school vouched for his character and ultimately the Titans felt comfortable taking him. That decision has worked out from an on field perspective and I don't think Simmons has had any off field issues since entering the league, but I really doubt the Titans want to start being known as a club that harbors multiple players with documented cases of violence against women- regardless of context. 

So unless Weaver is totally cleared in an immaculate way, it's likely that he and the Titans part ways imo.

if he said and did the stuff he’s reported to, then he shouldn’t have a job with any nfl team and it would be a stain on the titans to keep him

17 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man, he punched a pregnant woman in the head? That's so much worse that I was expecting.

Yeesh... Yeah.

Gentle reminder to all that we should keep it to football ...whatever short career Rashad Weaver has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

We're just trying to be bros and take some of the heat off the Texans' organization.

Nah man, I need that heat. Somebody gotta get fired in Houston...