2021 Season 53-man Roster Predictions

59 minutes ago, Norm said:

Do we have to cut Jace with the suspension? I'm guessing he has to be on the 53 and then you make a move after, so we'd have to put a dude on waivers for him first, yeah?

No, doesn't count against the 53. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I see Nijman as a stone-cold lock with potential to be week 1 starter at LT. He's not even remotely close to a camp battle at this point IMO.

I want to see Nijman actually block someone who is going to be a top 70 pass rusher this year before I get excited. Tomorrow's game against Buffalo should be a great test because rumor is that Buffalo is going to play their starters so Nijman should see better competition than he saw against Houston/NYJ. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I want to see Nijman actually block someone who is going to be a top 70 pass rusher this year before I get excited. Tomorrow's game against Buffalo should be a great test because rumor is that Buffalo is going to play their starters so Nijman should see better competition than he saw against Houston/NYJ. 

Yes I'm excited to see him vs BUF too

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Do we have to cut Jace with the suspension? I'm guessing he has to be on the 53 and then you make a move after, so we'd have to put a dude on waivers for him first, yeah?

Not sure we have to put someone on waivers for him. He's automatically going on the suspended list. I think that will be his designation at cutdown. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes I'm excited to see him vs BUF too

Buffalo has some depth at EDGE too so even after their starters sit, he's going to have his hands full until he is taken out. If he holds up tomorrow, then we got something. If he doesn't Love is going to take a beating. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Not sure we have to put someone on waivers for him. He's automatically going on the suspended list. I think that will be his designation at cutdown. 

Thanks for all that answered but what a weird *** bonus for the team with a suspended dude

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Add him to the 53. Lock it in. 

I went to joke he needs to be the IV or something and he's really Rojesterman Ferris II lol. Just was too obvious to not be true

Edited by Norm