2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

5 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Saleh is such a clown. Nothing but excuses. How about trying to look competent?

Saleh needs to starting calling people out including his coaches and players. Stop trying to protect or hide things. Be a man and treat your team like it has a bunch of men on it. Saleh needs to go too. He has lost this team and if you keep more than half this team for next year that means you start the year off with half your team doubting you on everything. 

57 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Saleh needs to starting calling people out including his coaches and players. Stop trying to protect or hide things. Be a man and treat your team like it has a bunch of men on it. Saleh needs to go too. He has lost this team and if you keep more than half this team for next year that means you start the year off with half your team doubting you on everything. 

No he doesn't. He needs to do that behind closed doors. Not in the media.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No he doesn't. He needs to do that behind closed doors. Not in the media.

I think he has done this. If not then he is a real moron. He should have called them out behind closes doors a month or so ago. If this did not work call people out and start to fire people. 

32 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

AKA I have nothing to say bc no one is progressing and I just got called out.

To play both sides....this team was lacking talent to begin with and has been plagued by the best players hitting IR throughout the year.  Lost our most talented defender and most talented offensive player.  

Next year will be the test.  Do the young players show improvement?  Do we address the defensive side of the ball?  I'm not giving Saleh a pass but he's also dealing with a really sh***y roster too.

55 minutes ago, xrade said:

I ignore PFF because of crap like this.  We all see him play, he just ain't good.

He’s honestly a middle of the pack center. If we decide to sign a OG and or draft OT instead of taking a C I have no issue with it. Connor has been better since not having scrubs on both sides of him. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

He’s honestly a middle of the pack center. If we decide to sign a OG and or draft OT instead of taking a C I have no issue with it. Connor has been better since not having scrubs on both sides of him. 

Perhaps.  Maybe its because I watch the Jets too much (it aint good for my mental health), but I see him with his back to the defender too many times.  I agree RG is a much higher need unless LDT really comes on but McGovern has done little to make me comfortable with the OL as a whole.

It is all probably moot since JD likes him.

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

I'd rather move Connor over to RG

How would he be any better there?  I guess if we got a good OC and he is the only weak link, he would not look as bad.  But I would prefer not to have to depend upon a rookie to help out the vet.

1 hour ago, xrade said:

I ignore PFF because of crap like this.  We all see him play, he just ain't good.

under 70 isn't good to me but he has more good than bad plays this year than last year.  Still not above average but we can live with him for another season at C or RG whatever.

Just now, xrade said:

How would he be any better there?  I guess if we got a good OC and he is the only weak link, he would not look as bad.  But I would prefer not to have to depend upon a rookie to help out the vet.

At least he won't match GVR level at RG.