2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

Yikes. Moore being out pretty much ends any chance of Zach looking even half decent. He can still continue to progress and play better, but I can't imagine it's going to show up on the stat sheet, let alone the score sheet, with such a lack of supporting talent.

Maybe the first thing we need to do in the offseason to improve our strength and conditioning staff and practices. We have to do something, because very few teams could win with the amount of injuries we're dealing with.

Starting LT, top two WRs, top two RBS and who else out on offense alone?...

This team just cannot catch a break.

Well, with no Davis or Moore Lafleur better find some creative ways to get Mims the ball. My fear though, is that we are simply going to give Moore's touches and playcall's  to Berrios.

11 hours ago, drew39k said:

Starting LT, top two WRs, top two RBS and who else out on offense alone?...

This team just cannot catch a break.

Well, with no Davis or Moore Lafleur better find some creative ways to get Mims the ball. My fear though, is that we are simply going to give Moore's touches and playcall's  to Berrios.

Just remembered starting te Kroft is out too...just across the board devastated by injuries. I guess my only question is, are these injuries players could play through but because the season is lost the priority is getting healthier for next year?