Packers Sign Aaron Rodgers Replacement, Blake Bortles

Norm

26 minutes ago, cannondale said:

So this is how the other half lives

No kidding hey?  This is a very prudent signing though.  We are pretty lucky he is available. So it looks like the Packers are preparing to dig in.  Good.  Know his track record isn't the best but he could be a solid starter for the Packers.  Like the move.   Saw that tweet has nothing to do with Rodgers.  Yah right it has everything to do with Rodgers.  If Rodgers was on board we wouldn't be signing him please.  Has nothing to do with Love I'll buy that.  No indictment on him either way.  

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

In all seriousness this is a good thing. If Rodgers doesn’t come back we have a vet to step in.  I think he could be okay.

We would really find out what kind of coach MLF is. 

I don’t think Love is close to being ready. His first season was in the middle of a pandemic, how much development did he actually get..

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Blue this is because Love is trash right?

I mean Gutekunst already said Love isn't where he needs to be, how many QBs do they realistically need for training camp

you'd think if they were high on Love they'd be giving him all the reps he can handle so they know for sure what they've got and can either trade or not trade Rodgers

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean Gutekunst already said Love isn't where he needs to be, how many QBs do they realistically need for training camp

you'd think if they were high on Love they'd be giving him all the reps he can handle so they know for sure what they've got and can either trade or not trade Rodgers

They will be giving him all the reps he can handle.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

They'll need 4 QBs, as of this AM they had 1 who was going to show up to OTAs.

• Like 1