2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

doing great sir, you?

I bet you do!  This is my favorite time of year there (at least between this and summer).  I bet the aspens are turning/have turned which is always stunning.

Awesome sorry about browns but the injuries were too much to overcome the best team in the NFL right right now for us.

• Like 1

I am becoming increasingly more worried as the weeks progress.  I went to the game yesterday, and while the O line didn't have the greatest game, I saw Baker as a 1 read, let it rip guy.  Whenever he needed to look at the 2nd or 3rd options, he was toast.  The rush was on him, he had the happy feet, and he made very few plays while on the run.  Even some of the completions he threw, were a half second late.  IDK man......I really hope he is just "skittish" due to the injured shoulder!!!!

Hey, I love Baker. I really do.

But I don't have faith that he's good enough at his position.

If we need to move on I'd just prefer to do it. We have a finite amount of time on this planet and I want to waste mine more efficiently.

To me that might actually be seeing Case Keenum attempting to lead us to the promised land.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Hey, I love Baker. I really do.

Yes

But I don't have faith that he's good enough at his position.

Yes

If we need to move on I'd just prefer to do it. We have a finite amount of time on this planet and I want to waste mine more efficiently.

Vanity. 

To me that might actually be seeing Case Keenum attempting to lead us to the promised land.

No. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Baker is average. From 1:00 - 3:30 has been my biggest criticism against Baker: Everything has to go perfect for him to succeed.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, candyman93 said:

I’ve seen guys have success with bad offensive lines.

If Baker needs elite receivers, runningbacks, and a elite offensive line, I question if he’s a franchise QB.

I also blame Freddie. What a **** show those 2 have been.

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.6cbef194.gif

the-matrix-the-architect.gif

On 10/21/2019 at 12:18 AM, Mind Character said:

I really hope he doesn't have that goldilocks QB ceiling where everything has to be just right for him to thrive. I don't have the energy to hope for a Franchise QB anymore after the debacle that was the greatest multi-year tank money ball rebuild in the history of sports.

morpheus-free-your-mind.gif

bruce-buffer-its-time.gif

gardner-minshew-minshew15.gif

Sign me up .. 

• Like 2