East Semis: (2) Nets vs (3) Bucks (Bucks win series 4-3)

beekay414

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Bucks weren't a threat old heads knew this. It's the same sob story with Mike Budenholzer teams year after year after year. You run into the same problem with Brad Stevens and these other nerdy coaches. They're smart guys but they aren't fully connected to their teams and as such routinely figure out creative ways to lose in the playoffs.

• Like 1

I’ll also add I don’t care how great the Bucks defense is they aren’t stopping the Nets offense from scoring. The Bucks are going to have to score with the Nets and hope the Nets will go through a stretch or multiple stretches where they miss. 

If Giannis was an American player he would've found the first ticket out of Miluwakee and said see ya last offseason. Not that it really matters, the homie is overrated and mechanical and just not one of those guys in the playoffs. He also didn't pay his dues like Collins or Ayton either with the 25 game roids suspension.

If the Nets win the championship WITHOUT James Harden this season that is the ideal scenario for KD and Irving as it would protect their frail egos the most.

We need the West team to win this year.

Edited by Kirill

4 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Bucks weren't a threat old heads knew this. It's the same sob story with Mike Budenholzer teams year after year after year. You run into the same problem with Brad Stevens and these other nerdy coaches. They're smart guys but they aren't fully connected to their teams and as such routinely figure out creative ways to lose in the playoffs.

We don't have the horses to match up with super teams.  We need to move Middleton and find us a better 3rd player.  I think most Bucks fans feel like Budenholzer has maxed out.  Another 2nd rd exit might be enough to move on altho I'm not sure what kind of upgrades are out there.  So many retread coaches in the NBA year after year..

Seems like our plan is to let Giannis do whatever and not let the Bucks get hot from 3. A lot of those missed 3s were well contested and defended. Very few open ones. Sucks losing Harden again. Likely out for the series at very least. Only game 1 though. 

Edited by Kip Smithers

ESPN Stats & Info -   With James Harden going down early in Game 1, the non-Big 3 for the Nets stepped up.

They scored 61 points tonight after averaging 38.2 points in the 1st round.

They also made 11 3-pointers after averaging just 5 per game in the 1st round.