2021 Green Bay Offensive Line

Refugee

1 hour ago, HeresAGuy said:

So now, Turner looks like the next guy down, and Kelly our next guy up

The old warhorse looked ok out there.  I was excited about the veteran depth pickup in the offseason, then he went on to show nothing in the preseason and hurt his back for multiple weeks.  Well, it’s time for him to show what he’s got.  Hope Turner’s knee is short term but he looked p.o.’d getting off of the field. 

5 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Well Kelly. Bradens on deck. In other words. This is the end of the line.

I know it was a joke earlier this year, but perhaps the finally do make a call to Vanderveer (or whatever his name is....) or drag Rick Wagner from wherever he's hanging out now.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

I know it was a joke earlier this year, but perhaps the finally do make a call to Vanderveer (or whatever his name is....) or drag Rick Wagner from wherever he's hanging out now.

When we joke on here, it is knowing full well that it has at least a 50 percent chance of being absolutely serious halfway through the season.  

53 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We'd be lucky if that was it. He looked pretty pissed heading into tent. I suspect they diagnosed the ACL on the field :(

ACL usually comes from front impact or non-contact abrupt change of direction, probably my green and gold glasses but Im hoping for MCL here, back by Detroit game.

19 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I think we learned from the "Aaron Jones is crying and talking to his family" injury conjectures that a player's reaction in-the-moment isn't always the best indicator of if an injury is long term or not.

Speculation is useless until the real medical info is released.  As far as Jones, if you’re talking about his most recent injury he was on the sidelines celebrating and even getting piggyback rides from 18 after the win. When I saw that, I had a feeling it was not so bad. Can’t say I got that feeling from seeing Turner. I’ll wait for the professional diagnosis. 

Our OLine has been derailed from their potential greatness from the first snap this year and keeps taking hits. I commend the job they’ve done but shed a tear to think what could have been with the preferred starters all together.