Madden 22

22 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I wouldn't call it bad, but it's pretty much par for the course, with them.  Flawed, and the franchise mode is still frustrating from not being more than it is.  I've had fun with it, but if you've played any of them from like 16 on, its basically the same thing.  I don't really play the other modes they've added, outside of franchise, so I can't really speak on Face of the Franchise (which seems pretty universally hated any way), or any of the online modes like Superstar KO, The Yard or Ultimate Team.

But they said they revamped things this year? Was that a flat out lie?

18 hours ago, August4th said:

got back to playing NCAA 14 on the PS3. The game feels better, but the graphics are not on maddens level(obv) I wish EA would combine these two parts for Madden and when the college game comes back. I'm dreading the college game coming back and having that madden feel..

I've been nervous about this, too.  They felt different when they were actually out together, so hopefully that remains.  NCAA always felt like it was built on the previous years Madden engine, so it was fine tuned much better, and a lot more alive, off the field, too.  Madden always had the new shiny on field feature and then that seemed to hit NCAA the next year.  I always favored NCAA to Madden.

2 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I've been nervous about this, too.  They felt different when they were actually out together, so hopefully that remains.  NCAA always felt like it was built on the previous years Madden engine, so it was fine tuned much better, and a lot more alive, off the field, too.  Madden always had the new shiny on field feature and then that seemed to hit NCAA the next year.  I always favored NCAA to Madden.

Eh I really just want NCAA to be done by a totally different EA team. It would be a bummer to me if madden gameplay and ncaa gameplay were mirrored versions of each other. I want NCAA to feel same vein as NCAA 14 and that flipping between ncaa and madden doesn’t feel like I’m just crossing over different skinned features. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What about Jordan Love though? That other thread was fantastic lol

Aaron Rodger retired after a year in my current franchise and Jordan Love and the packers have been sucking on a level comparable to that thread lol. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 3:02 PM, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I still play NCAA 14 very very often.

its really held up well. I just started getting king of bored with the graphics last yr, but still can get some fun out of it. I wish we got to see what that team could of done with it on the PS4.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ty21 said:

Eh I really just want NCAA to be done by a totally different EA team. It would be a bummer to me if madden gameplay and ncaa gameplay were mirrored versions of each other. I want NCAA to feel same vein as NCAA 14 and that flipping between ncaa and madden doesn’t feel like I’m just crossing over different skinned features. 

Honestly I wouldn't be too upset if it was similar gameplay to Madden IF they actually went all out on Dynasty mode. They absolutely will never do that though. The only thing EA can deliver is disappointment. 

NCAA 14 is the only reason I still have my PS3, it really has aged pretty well considering it came out over 8 years ago.

41 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

NCAA 14 is the only reason I still have my PS3, it really has aged pretty well considering it came out over 8 years ago.

Same lol. Would be cool if EA allowed ncaa 14 on ps5 cause I’d finally ditch my ps3 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, Ty21 said:

Same lol. Would be cool if EA allowed ncaa 14 on ps5 cause I’d finally ditch my ps3 

Hell yeah. I sold my 360 years ago and I really regret it because now I have no way to play NCAA. I'd gladly pay full price for just the ability to play NCAA 14 on my Xbox One.